Subject: Call for participation - OECD Global Awareness Campaign on Lithium-ion Battery Safety
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 14:26:27 +0300

Dear WPCPS delegates and Advisory Group members,

(copying CCP delegates and contacts for Ministerial meeting)

We are pleased to announce the finalised workplan for the global awareness
campaign now on ONE
<https://one.oecd.org/official-document/DSTI/CP/CPS(2024)4/REV1/en>  (see
attached). Communications toolkit and visual assets will be shared with
participants as soon as they are ready.

While 23 jurisdictions and stakeholders (identified below) have confirmed
their ability to join the campaign, we would welcome participation from
additional jurisdictions and stakeholders. Grateful if you could please
confirm your interest by Tuesday 1 October cob. A list of participants
will be presented during the launch of the campaign, taking place at the
end of the product safety thematic session on 8 October.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Shinya

List of participants (as of 24 September)

*	Jurisdictions: Australia, Austria, Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria,
Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica,

European Union, France, Italy, Israel, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania,
Peru, Portugal, Singapore,

Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States

*	Stakeholders: Consumer International

Shinya Takahashi (he/him)

Consumer Policy Analyst

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16
Tel: +(33-1) 45 24 98 74

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Restricted Use - À usage restreint

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint